Diane Abbott and her Racist Black Supremacist Ideology

Reece Coombes

Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central. As a 16-year-old member of UKIP, he campaigned strongly to leave the EU and regularly attends meetings and conferences. Reece was the South West Young Independence (YI) Regional Chairman and was in charge of the finances, operation and promotion of YI in the South West. Reece is also the YI Secretary at his local UKIP branch and as such sits on the committee.

1. Tessa says:

She is a dispicable woman who should be sacked. Why she is still there is beyond me. Corbyn must hate white people too

2. Dilwyn says:

I thing corbyn must still be live with her. I voted out but not a racist. My wife was born in the Philippines, but because she is not black it doesn’t count. Diaba abbot thinks the racy laws only apply to her and only other minorities when she needs their support. I’m getting fed up when she says only white people are racists. It works both ways.

3. Klondike says:

What a plseruae to meet someone who thinks so clearly

4. Llllll says:

Lol so its allright to murder 60 million people if it enables you to have the2nd biggest evonomy lol

5. jon says:

She’s a joke politician riding the gravy train that’s all….whyshe gets air time is beyond me.

6. Chrissycl says:

She is the most horrible woman I have ever known. I don’t care what colour she is. She is vile inside and out. She should have been prosecuted for her racist remarks.

7. Ian Edwards says:

I agree with all the comments about. Yet what does this say about the political party that accepts her as candidate material? And what does it say about the people who voted for her? Our society is in a great deal of trouble.

8. Moyz says:

Words fail me, she is the dumbest politician of all time, mind you being Corbyn’s bit on the side doesn’t surprise me

1. 11:07 pm, September 5, 2017

[…] likely to include Abbott’s long history of anti-white racism (which you can read more about here). Abbott claims “I’m abused as a female politician and I’m abused as a black […]