OPINION: The Left Should Hang Its Head In Shame For Being Pro-EU
Apart from some notably outspoken political commentators much of the left remains silent on any criticism of the EU, in fact, many outwardly support it and actively encourage others to follow their lead.
This is somewhat surprising when you consider the damage the EU has inflicted on the British Working Classes through the decimation of our industries, the dilution of our liberty and the compression of our wages and terms and conditions.
This left-leaning flock fail to recognise that when the EU implemented the single market and free movement of people it was not to benefit ordinary folk, it was an idea cooked up to increase the opulence of the elite through the free movement of capital and goods and labour, putting profit firmly before people.
The following compendium will hopefully enlighten this blinkered gaggle of doubters as to why they should support our exit and desist from blindly erecting barriers to our withdrawal.
Support Kipper Central
Kipper Central is here to spread the real news with the British and global public, without political correctness and without lies.
But we are an extremely small team each putting in several hours a day to keep you up to date with what's really going on.
Sadly, we also have our own lives which take up time and ultimately require a source of income.
Any support you can give, however small, will go a very long way to keeping Kipper Central's coverage of the news nobody else will touch!
You can support Kipper Central by donating here.
- Exploitation – British employees’ wages have been systematically undercut as unscrupulous employers exploit Eastern European workers through dramatically reduced pay and terms and conditions, often housing them in absolute squalor.
- De-Unionisation – the influx of EU workers has diminished membership in the workplace as the new arrivals failed to join the union, allowing EU policies to attack trade union rights, collective bargaining, and job protections.
- Social Dumping – this has not only watered down our employment terms it has also led to UK based businesses shifting production out of mainland Britain, increasing their bottom line to the cost of whole communities.
- Nationalisation – Article 106 prohibits public monopolies or even state subsidies where this violates EU competition rules, meaning Labours call for renationalisation cannot possibly happen if the UK maintains its membership of the bloc.
- NHS – the public health service has been overburdened by the mass migration of workers who tend to earn below or near to the tax threshold so pay little or no contribution but are fully entitled to all its benefits for free. This has brought the whole system to its knees leaving patients suffering as a result.
- Discrimination – the free movement of people has led to mainly white Eastern European workers being able to enter the UK with no questions asked, whilst those residing outside of the bloc are subject to expensive visa applications, even if they already have family members living here.
Each of the points is a reason to leave but further compound the argument when taken as a collective.
With the facts set forth a large majority of the left continue to betray the British working classes through their unbridled support of the EU, even when it’s the antithesis of everything they stand for.
Fellow Trade Unionists, who have abused and disowned me due to my vehement opposition to the EU should hang their heads in shame.
It’s time they removed their EU blinkers and acknowledged the damage they have helped inflict through their unconditional support of a dictatorship they should despise.