Soubry: ‘White British’ Should Learn From Muslims

1. Andy says:

Why don’t she put a turban on and strap some explosives on herself. ! The only good Tory is a dead one.

2. Anthony Barnes says:

Anna Saubry if this statement is true about Muslims that have no lawful right to change or have any other law in the UK. As to go against the magna carta and our bill of rights is nothing short of high treason. Because she has gone against the true sovereigns of the UK by making that statement and should be removed from parliament with immediate effect. I have not mentioned some of this on a previous comment

3. Pamela Preedy says:

Soubry is a disgusting islamo-suckup and I hope she loses her seat at the next election. We really do not need dhimmi traitors and Remoaner trollops such as her in the HoC.

Soubry seems to excel at talking of things way beyond her intellectual ability!
    Has she read an English Koran, come to that, has she read the Holy Bible ? Islam is not a religion, but it is a dangerous nonsense. Her comments are stupid. I thought I would go further on this, but what is the point. I have made sufficient comment on this in other chapters from Kipper Central.

5. Stanley Cutts says:

I have no doubt that her constituents (and the whole country) are thoroughly ashamed of her – and I’ll bet they don’t re-elect her when the time comes.

6. Russell Samuel says:

She should be de-selected.

7. John Wright says:

Why do people take any notice of Soubry? This manic, arch-traitor spews nothing but bile & vitriol from her mouth, against her own Party, her Constituents & the general population? Now tells us we should learn from the (faith of faiths, Islam?) She has clearly been losing her marbles for some time now & her dismissal has only been delayed because the Tories can’t afford to lose a single seat!
    However, this loose cannon needs spiking & rolled over the edge.

8. Vasco says:

Because she can’t get past how ugly she is? It’s consuming her mind at an ever increasing speed.