Arron Banks And The Fantasy Politics Of A ‘Right-Wing Momentum’

1. Serena Lonton says:

Before I joined UKIP in 2013, I had voted Tory for the previous 40 years, but I would NEVER vote for them again even with a gun at my head! They are a bunch of self-serving, career politicians who give as much of a damn about this country and its people as Emmanuel Macron! Aaron Banks should be ashamed of himself. What a turncoat!

I am sure that I have said this before within Kipper Central, but if Moggy could lead the Conservatives, I would have no problem voting Tory, and poor old UKIP could then bury itself. We are told that the 1922 committee stands in the way of Moggy taking the lead, but we will have to see, won’t we ?
    UKIP will have to start all over again, if that is possible, and would seem that leadership problems are unsurmountable while the HB Clown is still at large !

3. Informed says:

Traditional conservative values no longer exist in the Conservative party. And they certainly never existed in the Labour party.
    Quite what Banks is anchoring for is anyone’s guess.

4. forthurst says:

I was extremely surprised to receive Banks’ missive; for someone who been a member of the Tory Party I was surprised at its naivety. If he recalled the last Leadership election in 2016, it was MPs that selected Mrs May not the membership. Not only that but CCHQ retains tight control of the selection of local candidates and furthermore, my impression is that UKIP is weak where the Tories are strong and vice-versa so they would be unlikely to take control of many seats with a Tory majority to be in a position to challenge the hierarchy with their own candidate with any chance of winning.

5. Barrie greatorex says:

So you really believe UKIP is any better. They are denying a widespread grassroots a vote on the Gestapo tactics of the NEC and its Indigo partner. They are tantamount a lynch mog baying for the man to be hanged without a trial or even a proper jury. My membership along with I am sure many more who believe in the people having the final say and not self interested groups like maggots inside the Party. One saviour from this ugly mess who could make a diff erence is Nigel Farage, obviously hated with venom by these interlopers, who could once again raise a Peoples Army.

6. alecto says:

Has Banks been bought out? Its a ludicrous thing to say – vote Tory? No bloody way!