WATCH: “Europe Has Become A DICTATORSHIP!”: Question Time Audience Member SLAMS EU & Theresa May

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

It is so amazing that an ordinary guy speaks the truth, which is so obvious, and yet those of the ‘Establishment’ have so much difficulty with the same facts !

• Roger Goodchild says:

That audience member might have easily been reading from posts and replies that I have put on Facebook because I agree with him wholeheartedly in his assessment of what was being voted for in the referendum and what we expect Theresa May to deliver.
      He also said that the EU will take as much as it can and give nothing back in return. If we go into a transition period on the terms being demanded by the EU when we will have no say in anything decided by the Brussels bullies during that transition period they will have us by the short and curlies and they will have a field day.

2. ken garner says:

When is may going to splash the cash on BRITISH… HOSPITAL’S policeman and more importantly .. stopping giving migrants new housing… Brits com firstly..and PENSIONS need to go up more QWICKER than at present it’s not nice living on file money…some people have paid in to government pensions only to be running low BEHIND Megan inflammation…little joke Thier..

3. Jim Stanley says:

A question, how on earth did a “real” member of the public get into the Brussels Broadcasting Company’s left wing Remainer program? Maybe there is a secret Brexit fan in the office. ( Sorry if I have cost you job, never mind, I am sure you find honest work soon)

4. David Turgoose says:

There were many Leave supporters at Grantham. I spoke to several who I initially thought might be remainers and they turned out to leavers. In general Grantham has a leave view. There were real members of the public, who responded to the panelists comments. In general I would say that majority of the audience were leavers.

• Jim Stanley says:

David, sorry if you missed my point, I was not taking a pop at Grantham, but at the BBC, well known for left wing remainders. Question Time tends to have a majority of Remsaners on their panels, and the a audience likewise. And this from our “neutral” national broadcaster.