Police Investigating After Mogg Caught Up In Violent Leftist Protest At University

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Silvie Steven says:

What’s the betting they try and find something to hang on JRM. The hard left in this country will stop at nothing to try and discredit good people who are a threat to their attempts to overthrow our values of decency democracy and free speech. Can you imagine if this had happened to Dianne Abbott?

2. Kim Knight says:

Just another very worrying trend in the uk
    These far left groups are being funded by someone ? Or something ? To bring down the government and install a far left government akin to Labour !! And the EU the vote to leave the EU may be too little and too late !! This country need to walk away NOW and show it has some balls !!! Or these people will continue to walk all over us

This is only to be expected from all aspects of the Labour Party, and with their present leadership, there are factions that wish to be seen as excessive Labour. The name calling shows that they have no idea of the meaning of such names or words, and they seem to have escaped true education. Take the word FASCIST as an example, which historically is the opposite to Communist. There are very few fascists in this country, because their is no leader to be the Dictator, and true fascism is dictatorial. I can add to that the advice given to me by my late Father, who was one of the Senior NCOs required to witness the liberation of Belson camp. No ! we have few fascists in this country !
    What we do see from the lose confederation of Labour, mainstream and those demanding more of the same, is a large number of semi educated people, in cohorts with pseudo Students ! They think that they hold left wing beliefs, but even that is doubtful. They are in fact just yobs, and unfortunately seem to have entry to some Universities !

4. Jim Stanley says:

Sounds like fun, JRM is an Old Etonian, so has, no doubt, played the Eton Wall Game, which makes American football Players or Cage Fighters look like wimps! Shame I missed it, certainly my respect for the man has risen.

5. Van Damme says:

First they came for the BNP, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a BNP member.

Then they came for the For Britain, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a For Britain member.

Then they came for UKIP, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a UKIPer.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

6. annalosito says:

People with neoliberal politics ask us to adopt certain solutions so things can be better for our kids, it seems, and leftist politics has the hope that we can make things better here and now instead. I think [the leftist message] would resonate to more people than outside audiences might imagine in Appalachia.