ANNOUNCEMENT: Editors’ Coalition of UKIP Daily & Kipper Central

Reece Coombes

Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central. As a 16-year-old member of UKIP, he campaigned strongly to leave the EU and regularly attends meetings and conferences. Reece was the South West Young Independence (YI) Regional Chairman and was in charge of the finances, operation and promotion of YI in the South West. Reece is also the YI Secretary at his local UKIP branch and as such sits on the committee.

1. Russell Hicks says:

Sounds a good move. Just remember though, keep it brief, acres of text don’t get read.

2. Barrie says:

With regards to your unfounded attacks on the leader you can not qualify as a Independent neutral platform for information.

3. Stanley Cutts says:

I think the proposed coalition has sound reasoning, particularly at this time.

4. Deborah June Pitt says:

Excellent news. I have enjoyed postings on both websites. I know Viv as she is dep. chairman of the Cardiff branch and have much admiration for her drive, acumen and writing skills. All the best for this joint venture.

5. Jim Stanley says:

This sounds like a good idea. As I follow both of these publications I welcome this move. I hope that it works as well as it seems to have done thus far.

Working together in unity, is the best news of the day. From a grass root perspective, could we see similar unity within our Party’s leadership ? Unity is a winner, and goes down well with a grass root like me !

7. Roger Turner says:

Greetings
    I comment with the other lot as Roger Turner, I am ancient but open to the young view and input and so I am pleased to join forces in rejuvenating this once very vibrant corpse of UKIP
    Enterprise, Initiative, Drive and pazzaz is lacking
    Whatever the new leadership set up is we must have a spokesman in place who can Think on his feet, be facile with his tongue and when necessary make policy on the hoof.

8. Steve Bater says:

If you are going into coalition with UKIP Daily wouldn’t it be more sensible to merge so there is just one website. This would get the message to all readers at the same time rather than keep having to switch sites.

• Roger Turner says:

Correct me if I`m wrong,
      But I get the feeling that “Direct” originates from youth, whereas “Daily”, with the best will in the world emanates from the other end of the scale

Attitudes to life, never mind UKIP`s affairs will inevitably be different, but conclusions are not always different. I would have thought it is worthwhile
      keeping both sources intact, but “in touch” with each other, but as an indicator of complementary opinions

9. Roger Turner says:

Sorry when I said “Direct” I meant “Central”, my error, never could read the question

10. Roger Turner says:

Is there a button on here so that I can click it and return to UKIP Daily?
    I looked for one yesterday. and couldn`t find one

• Dee says:

Ummm – from one old person to another, I assume you’ve found it now, Roger, but it’s along the right-hand end of the top bar – UKIP Daily – in case you haven’t 👍🤣