ANNOUNCEMENT: Editors’ Coalition of UKIP Daily & Kipper Central

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Russell Hicks says:

Sounds a good move. Just remember though, keep it brief, acres of text don’t get read.

2. Barrie says:

With regards to your unfounded attacks on the leader you can not qualify as a Independent neutral platform for information.

3. Stanley Cutts says:

I think the proposed coalition has sound reasoning, particularly at this time.

4. Deborah June Pitt says:

Excellent news. I have enjoyed postings on both websites. I know Viv as she is dep. chairman of the Cardiff branch and have much admiration for her drive, acumen and writing skills. All the best for this joint venture.

5. Jim Stanley says:

This sounds like a good idea. As I follow both of these publications I welcome this move. I hope that it works as well as it seems to have done thus far.

Working together in unity, is the best news of the day. From a grass root perspective, could we see similar unity within our Party’s leadership ? Unity is a winner, and goes down well with a grass root like me !

7. Roger Turner says:

Greetings
    I comment with the other lot as Roger Turner, I am ancient but open to the young view and input and so I am pleased to join forces in rejuvenating this once very vibrant corpse of UKIP
    Enterprise, Initiative, Drive and pazzaz is lacking
    Whatever the new leadership set up is we must have a spokesman in place who can Think on his feet, be facile with his tongue and when necessary make policy on the hoof.

8. Steve Bater says:

If you are going into coalition with UKIP Daily wouldn’t it be more sensible to merge so there is just one website. This would get the message to all readers at the same time rather than keep having to switch sites.

• Roger Turner says:

Correct me if I`m wrong,
      But I get the feeling that “Direct” originates from youth, whereas “Daily”, with the best will in the world emanates from the other end of the scale

Attitudes to life, never mind UKIP`s affairs will inevitably be different, but conclusions are not always different. I would have thought it is worthwhile
      keeping both sources intact, but “in touch” with each other, but as an indicator of complementary opinions

9. Roger Turner says:

Sorry when I said “Direct” I meant “Central”, my error, never could read the question

10. Roger Turner says:

Is there a button on here so that I can click it and return to UKIP Daily?
    I looked for one yesterday. and couldn`t find one

11. M.Matthewson says:

As a long serving member of Ukip, i joined forces to get us out of the EU,after having watched the House of Lords , vote for a customs union,i can tell i was absolutely furious. I know that our membership will again start to pick up, and hope that Ukip will regroup our troops to fight back, and throw out these useless ,money grabbing Lords. As far as i am concerned, they have insulted the 17.4million democratically voters.The fight should be to get more councillor’s and getting UKIP MP’s