WATCH: Labour’s New ‘Equalities’ Advisor Defend Her Claim All White People Are Racist

1. Russell Hicks says:

Labour and the loony left are sailing off nicely into the soppy socialist sunset, in the near future we will have more than enough ammunition to shove them over the waterfall they’re heading for. In the meantime just keep laughing at them.

2. Dan says:

Russell, I would like to believe you about the ‘socialist sunset’. Evidence please. And I mean about Labour’s demise electorally. Their ongoing slide into total dementia doesn’t seem to affect their standing with the public.

3. Bernard Greenwood says:

Unfortunately nothing no matter how outrageous will stop the majority of people voting Labour or Conservative.We are stuck on a political horror fairground ride that never stops.

Kipper Central. – Why are you putting yet another stupid comment from a Labour person, on your pages ?
    I know what they are, and have said so ! I have no time for any Pseudo British. I follow UKIP, and therefore I have time only for Genuine British. Please move on to real British News, like how competent is the Party of UKIP !

• Darrell Goodliffe says:

Hi Mike,

a) this was big news today which just about every other outlet covered because its news and this is how we have b) part of politics I would argue is to expose the incompetence of the opposition – to get anywhere you have to prove a positive and a negative case, the negative why the other lot are useless/stupid/bigoted and the positive case why we are better. I don’t think you can have one without the other. I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

• MIKE MAUNDER says:

Yes Darrell, I agree with your reason to run with the story. I am sorry if this came across as a tilt to you and yours, it is not ! But my dear Darrell, today this is what you get from Labour, so we are not disappointed by their lack of collective thinking, and we are not holding our breath, waiting for such. So build up the facts from UKIP’s manifesto, which is brilliant, and on its own will swell our support, so long as it is put before the public in an easy to understand format ! UKIP is nearly there, LETS GO FOR IT !

• Darrell Goodliffe says:

Not at all Mike, I just thought it would be helpful to make a response to you so people who, understandably, feel like you can see the counterpoint as it were.

5. John Francis says:

Bergdorf is a very seriously disturbed person. A political party using someone like her/him is a seriously misguided organisation.

6. Pamela Preedy says:

Labour continues to display its total disregard for the interests and uplift of the white working class British that it pretends to represent. Unfortunately, at every election the Labour Judas sheep trot round council estates pouring poison into uninformed minds : if you don’t vote Labour you’ll lose your benefits, council tax rebates, care allowances etc. These liars have a garden to tend – a huge heartland of welfare state client voters deliberately created by Labour governments over decades – and they fertilise it with assiduously with manure.
    Then there are the lower to middle middle class who, as public sector white collar workers, depend on the welfare dependants for their livelihoods and careers. They, too, as client voters, will vote Labour in the hope of more money and job security for themselves.
    The last Labour government was proof positive that Labour is destructive to this country’s economy and social cohesion, but you know what they say about the definition of madness …..
    We can only hope that all sane, tax-paying patriots come to the defence of their homeland at the next election