“Political Correctness Is KILLING People”: Farage BLASTS Khan Over London Crime Rate

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

Nigel Farage is totally correct in his comment, and not for the first time. In the matter of dressing every day life, with p.c. clothing, I have to admit that I reject such, and therefore probably come across as a rather outspoken, grumpy old so and so, but when my own Son and Daughter visit, with there own children, and chat with me but also have their mobile phones ticking away, I tend to give up. I’m just not that modern ! These nik-nacks have changed society, and in the wrong hands lead to unthinking group action that is just plain wrong. Khan is totally ineffectual as Mayor !

2. Jake Bennett says:

“London is turning into a shithole under Mayor Khan”

Raheem Kassam Breitbart News

3. Pamela Preedy says:

Nigel himself is being PC in failing to mention that the complacent mayor presiding over violent Londonistan is not only prissily PC, but also a muslim. Perhaps it suits Sad Khan to watch our capital city decline into a hellhole of shootings, stabbings and acid-throwing. It’s probably his contribution to Project Islam to weaken and overpower Western countries. For the Religion of Peace, ‘peace’ is what will come when the population of the world has submitted to islam.
    The muslim hordes used to invade countries on horseback with swords. Now the game plan is to invade via immigration, islamise and degrade the democracies until a tipping point is reached and power lies in their hands. Electing a muslim Mayor of London was a big step forward on that path.

• MIKE MAUNDER says:

Pamela, I sincerely hope that Government wakes up to this, because if they don’t, there will be unrest, the like of which has never been seen before in our country. I know and chat with a few Muslims here in Northampton, and if violence were to break out against Islam, there would be little chance of protecting decent Muslim families. All would suffer !

4. Margaret Thompson-Hughes says:

Nigel Farage doesn’t put up with any nonsense from anyone. I agree with what he says. Good for him. I would say exactly the same things as he does. This country needs people who are not afraid of their own shadows and being a lot of wimps. I would be ashamed of letting my country England down by unelected ignoramaces

5. The stop and search law is for everyone young old black white pink or yellow islam or Christian and catholic any religion anyone it is a safe way of policing but as is normal in this country the RACIST POLITICALY CORRECT LAW STOP THESE GOOD LAWS FROM WORKING STOPS THEM FROM BEING USED WHY because the criminals exploit it yes most of them are of black and immigrant of origin . Khan has given the criminals this power .employ judges to do their jobs not do gooders , stop the time of for good behaviour it does not work ,it makes the law a laughing stockman ass a nonentity . No government since the end of the war has had or got any balls/guts hanging was a deterrent you took it away now there are more murders. Time off for good behaviour makes the law and justice system a laughing stock an easy touch and unworkable. Start being hard on criminals make them fear the law and being caught , AND STOP MAKING PRISONS LIKE HOLIDAY CAMPS SEARCH PRISONERS 5 , 10 TIMES A DAY FOR DRUGS AND IF THEIR WIVES FREINDS SMUGGLE IN DRUGS GIVE THEM A 10 YEAR SENTENCE .Drug dealers and pushers should get 10 years as they kill by proxy ..pull your bloody fingers out gov.com make the law LAW…

6. Chris Dark says:

I don’t actually think the government has any intention of enforcing the laws of this country which could start to deal with the problems. I understand the idiot Home Secretary is now considering a ban on the sale of knives via the Internet; this will quickly morph to the point where members of the public won’t even be able to get a gardening-knife, a pen-knife or a craft tool, along with cutlery. The crims, in the meantime, will simply switch to other weapons or steal knives from homes and shops. Why the hell Rudd considers her ban to be intelligent is beyond comprehension. Government plans to do nothing but tinker at the edges.

7. Chris Conlan says:

Almost all the people killed are young black men….as are the perpatrators. It is obvious to anyone therefore, that more black men are going to be stopped and searched. This is a FACT but unfortunately, being accused of racism overrides everything else. It needs to be re-instated with racial profiling at the fore. Will the police and ploiticians have the balls to do this?

• Stanley Cutts says:

No. That’s because they’re all eunuchs. And Churchill, Powell and Thatcher are all turning in their graves.
      I’ve said before on this medium that, as a nation under a democratic system, we only get the government we collectively deserve. So there’s a lot of very stupid people out there…

8. J.L.Kay says:

Nigel Farage is quite correct about Mayor Khan. Sadiq Khan is a crap, politically -correct so-called leader. Yes, most of the young people being killed in London are black and why is this? Mainly because they join gangs because they have no male role models at home, due to the fact that most of their natural fathers have fled and refused to take on the burden of their family responsibilities. Sorry if you think I’m being racist, but it’s the truth that many men of black African and Afro- Caribbean origin have very questionable morals and often bolt when a child is on the way. I taught for eighteen months in a young offenders institution and can say that only about 10% of young black men there had both their parents still together.

Back to Khan, compared to Mayor Rudi Guiliani, he is hopeless. The New York mayor pursued a policy of zero tolerance of crime, from graffiti upwards and doubled the number of police on the streets. What has dear Mr Khan done? Zilch. I don’t care what colour he is, he is a politically- correct useful idiot.

• MIKE MAUNDER says:

Oh really my dear Kay, how dare you ! Pointing out what you have pointed out, can only be seen as R A C I S T. That is an evil that only afflicts whites. If in doubt, just ask our Government ! ………….. Extremely well put, and my total agreement with you.

9. J.L.Kay says:

Hi Mike Maunder
    Thanks for the comment. As an adjunct to my remarks, Young Offenders Institutions really ARE colleges of crime. I learned several different ways to break into cars and disable the security systems and steering locks while teaching at one of them. This sort of information was eagerly shared by the inmates, also several blatant methods of breaking into private houses. I have to say that for most of the inmates, many of whom were quite personable and intelligent young men, their period of incarceration was simply an extended holiday, the most inconvenient part being that they couldn’t pursue their criminal activities whilst inside. Drugs were freely available through a number of methods of smuggling (I won’t go into them here) and most of the inmates had tried most that are available, some being cannabis addicts from the age of ten. See Peter Hitchens’ comments on this in the Mail on Sunday.

Hope this puts you in a happy frame of mind.

J.L.Kay