REES-MOGG: Trump Our ‘Greatest Ally’ Post-Brexit

1. Kathy says:

At last there is something good said about Trump coming here! He might have had a checkered life but so have many ‘dignatories’ who have visited the UK in the past! Surely trade with the US is a good thing? He hasn’t been booted out of his position yet so he can’t be all bad! Never turn down a powerful ally!

2. Informed says:

Except ITV said he isn’t getting the red carpet treatment.
    By that, one has to assume, unlike the dictators we regularly invite here, they meant he isn’t worthy!

I don’t know what the exact figures are, but with most taking to social media, I would guess that only around 40 percent now believe what the MSM tells them.

Moggy has the same ability as Nigel Farage in relation to Trump. They are able to meet and greet, which I have to admit that I would be unable to do with Donald Trump. Make no mistake, THEY ARE RIGHT, and I am wrong, but I just can’t stand the guy ! When Trump visits us, he will visit as President of the USA, and I trust that he will be given the full ‘Pomp and Circumstance’ due to his Office, or as Moggy puts it ‘The red carpet should be spotless’. I will stay out of the way at home, and I would suggest that others, like me do the same. This guy has to be shown only the positive of this Nation, and no room for the negative !

4. Stanley Cutts says:

As much as I have a guarded respect and even admiration for the new parliamentary blade Jacob Rees-Mogg, I can’t help having a sneaking suspicion that this clever guy is waiting for the inevitable train crash which we know as BREXIT as “negotiated” by our treacherous present government; but Jacob seems to be preparing himself to take the top job when it falls into his lap (post BREXIT). This, of course, will be too late for Britain, but will be very convenient for him – he’ll get in unopposed, hailed as a hero and backed up by the screams of the rest of us as we roast Theresa the Appeaser and her remoaner co-conspirators. Where does The Donald fit into this? Well, Jacob will have been seen to be his buddy through good times and bad – so he’ll have a ready-made ally there too.

So, what a bargaining chip and what a cost to the nation! Jacob Rees-Mogg should take a (small) risk and go for PM NOW – so he can stop the destruction of our nation in this Battle for BREXIT, or at least do some damage limitation. And we should remember – “Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed”. So come on Moggy – put your money where your mouth is!

• Chris Dark says:

I’ve always believed in God raising up the right kind of people when a crisis is upon us. JRM is one of the few people capable of leadership, but he does seem to be avoiding it; just as Saint Paul initially avoided taking the gospel to the world, if you don’t mind me using a biblical example. It is a frightening challenge, especially where we are at….but he has the character to handle it, surely?. Does he have the balls of steel?

• Informed says:

The Mogg leads the Brexit rebellion in the HOC’s against the majority Remoaners and the HOL’s and for that, he will never become PM.

*More’s the pity.