THOUSANDS March Through Whitehall With Tommy Robinson For Free Speech

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Jake Bennett says:

Thanks for this inspiring report Reece. It is greatly appreciated.
    Lets hope this is the beginning of a real groundswell of determination to send a message to the political class and MSM that we are mad as hell and we ain’t taking their shite anymore!

I warmly applaud Tommy Robinson and Gerard with UKIP. I am too old now to get involved in protests with Tommy, and he is too young to ring my bell, but I unreservedly welcome his action on the important matter of Freedom of Speech. If this freedom gets taken away, and it has already started to bite with Twitter accounts being closed, we will find that Democracy also gets damaged. As for the media not giving reports on this news item, in time the ‘Mainstream Media’ will not be as mainstream as they would wish and alternative news streams will emerge; they will only have themselves to blame for this !

• Ben says:

Mike, I went with my 70-year-old mother and once we’d arrived we both felt very safe throughout. Thoroughly civilised and decent people, no more intimidating than a village fete or something. We got there early and never even saw the scum. Plenty of people there of all ages, and a few in wheelchairs. So please come to the next one if possible; I’m not saying it’s without risk, but few worthwhile things are!

3. Margaret Dennis says:

Raheem is an eloquent man and will add to UKIP.
    I do wish I could have got to the rally but I have watched on youtube and, in spirit, I am with you all.
    With Gerard attending we will be listened to, his speech good but sound not so good but it will be noticed if we can get the news of the event out. Absolutely nothing on/in MSM, we need a People’s Newspaper and Broadcaster.
    I am followed on twitter by a good local editor, he may be more open to putting items out. Prepared to sound him out.

4. jacky lawrence says:

Why didn’t I hear about this rally I would have joined you

5. oraina curry says:

It is time UK stood again, we thought we had won . But the unanimous vote by the British people is being ignored. It starts with freedom of speech it must end here.

6. andy says:

well done to tommy robinson we the indigenous people of the uk are sick and tired of our right to free speech are diminishing all because of immigration we are foreigners in our own country its a disgrace if tommy robinson was to run for parliament he can count on my vote

7. Tony page says:

I think you will find ut was about 30.000 not 5000.