EXCLUSIVE: Anti-Terror Police TARGET Tommy Robinson Supporter For Attending Freedom Rallies

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Jim Stanley says:

Why am I not surprised. I live in Chipping Norton, and was obviously very active during the Refrendum. I would see David Cameron about town all the time. One Saturday he was in town and spoke with the Remain stall not 20 yards from the Grassroots Out stand I was manning. After waiting for him to finish I approached him with a view to asking him to visit our stand. However, when trying to speak with him, one of his “escorts”, with a supicious bulge at the back of his shorts waistbsnd said the following,,more or less ” Not politics today Mr Stanley!” I have no criminal record, or other reason for an officer of any sort to know my name, so my name snd picture must be on file somewhere! In an odd way it is quite a compliment that an overweight 60 plus year old should be such a danger to the Prime Minister! Was this an early sign of the free speech suppressing, politically correct Police State our country, the home of western democracy, has become? Speaking for myself, I would either tell them to take a flying **** at a rolling doughnut, or invite a Daily Express rrporter to join the conversation, and I would record the meeting with both video snd audio. It is my democratic right to demonstrate, providing I stick to the Law. If the authorities are concerned that I may stray, a simple letter outlining the rules would suffice! Mind you, why do the Police have an interest in a law abiding politically minded individual, unless, of course, we are becoming a state where our version of the KGB has files on everyone! Why are the Police spending time on these activities, with violent crime at a high, rape and grooming going on undetected and unpunished, no they are only interested in “hate” crimes such as saying that in my opinion there is a violent faction within the Isamic community. That last comment will no doubt result in a visit from the “Hate Police”. If this happens, I shall be sure that the followers of Kipper Central know about it, as I will be seeking donations to my defence fund!

2. J.L.Kay says:

We must be for ever watchful for the heavy hand of the state, which seems at the present time to be trying to close down free speech and the expression of honestly-held opinions and convictions by patriotic British people. By this I mean the expression of concern at mass immigration and the creeping Islamisation of Great Britain, which the powers that be seem powerless to do anything about. I didn’t think I would live to see Great Britain become a police state cf. Orwell’s ‘1984’ but this seems to be what is happening. How long before political parties like UKIP become proscribed organisations? Did you know that people applying to become members of the policing service were and are forbidden to be members of the BNP, although this was and is a legal political party?

It is matter of great concern that people who might consider themselves Right of centre are being targeted. This is because the government knows full well that it is this group in society, and there are many millions of them, who will provide the greatest opposition to political correctness and to the increasingly authoritarian nature of the powers that be. The government is running scared from UKIP and other similar like-minded organisations who believe in free speech and in showing up the powerlessness of the government to oppose the creeping totalitarianism of the liberal fascist Leftiesof the chattering classes who read the Guardian and the Marxist dons in our universities, who are infecting so many young minds.

Just wait and see the next moves of our ineffectual politicians, who want to suppress the truth about immigration, violent crime, the spread of drugs within our society and who want to shut us all up for speaking as we find things. Who will be the next to be targeted? Watch this space.

3. Russell Hicks says:

Thought police, buying into the Soros/BBC/Marxist tripe.

4. Ian Hensman says:

I think that HMG has really been Rattled by the support for a movement to maintain free speech in the UK. They seem to be well irritated and in fact scared by the support this move has generated, and of course, putting T R in prison has given people a possible leader. Obviously, the authorities are caught between two potential storms. They must Counter the movement to change our nation by the people of peace preaching Shariah or they will end up with a great deal of trouble on the streets. They started with small political organisations and their adherents. graduated to Britain First locking up two of their leaders. Then along comes Tommy and freedom of speech who are in trouble of course. Now it seems that UKIP is in the sights of the thought police. Presumably, with a plan to persecute people who believe in common sense and fairness. It seems to be ready to tackle UKIP. Trouble is being sought with a vengeance.

5. Stanley Cutts says:

This shows the police haven’t got a clue who the true agitators and potential terrorists are. Have they paid a counselling visit to “hate speech” Imams, for example? What about returning jihadis? Or members of Antifa? I think not! They have got it so wrong.

HOW NOT TO RUN A NATION ! I have always been pro-Police, and although I know that there are some Coppers that hold to the old standards, the majority are the young guys that have taken on the new ways, which are very worrying !
    For the life of me, I am unable to fathom why our freedoms are being eroded. I have applauded the actions of Police, MI5, MI6 and GCHQ with their successes against Terrorism, but I am unable to understand the need of surveillance upon all and sundry !
    What happened to Tommy Robinson, was clear to all as a stich-up, as no Law was breached. I hope he will be kept safe in prison, otherwise he will take the roll of Wat Tyler in the 1381 revolt. Tommy has similarities to that guy, and maybe this is in the minds of the Authorities !

7. Ian Edwards says:

Is the chap with the white dragon shield the guy being fingered by Prevent by any chance?

Only thing I would add to all the above, all of which I agree with, is that WE ARE ALREADY a Police State today. No question about it. Prevent may just be probing to see how strong and united we are and tightening up on its angles of approach.

But one thought: how will an essentially Fabian outlook Government (either stripe) crush dissent in the UK? We know how Lenin crushed dissent but Fabians are a more educated and cultured branch of Marxism (slowly slowly bit by bit rather than the bullet and the gulag) so they should crumble, yet they are getting away with imprisonment and UK entry bans for the moment as our active numbers are tiny. And, unlike Lenin and Co, the Fabians have successfully infected everyone’s minds, and that is OUR big weakness, we are still a stay indoors and watch it on the telly society.

8. Matthew Goodwin says:

A lot of the police are politically far left and are motivated to take down any dissent against endless mass migration

9. J.L.Kay says:

The truth is that most police officers just want to get through the day without falling foul of their politically-correct senior officers, who are under orders from the Home Office not to rock the boat of race relations. Most police officers I have come across are heartily sick of all this bullshit and kid glove treatment of offenders, especially our Muslim brethren and think just the same way as most sane members of the public. They are just reluctant to jeopardise their careers by speaking the truth. I know, I was one of them.

10. Philip Smeeton says:

(In an email sent to free speech activist William Haines, a Prevent Officer from Devon and Cornwall Police requested a meeting to “speak with you about your interest in attending protests”.

She added: “There is no need to be worried this is purely a visit to see you and is not linked to any crime complaints.”)

The only response to this has to be to decline to meet and to refuse to answer any questions.