BREAKING: Milo Yiannopoulos Joins UKIP

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. J.L.Kay says:

Well done, Milo, for putting your money where your mouth is. We need people like him and the fantastic Anne Marie Waters, to counteract the Lefty apparatchiks, such as Diane Abbott and all the other Leftie Luvvies and armchair Socialists who would like our traditional Christian indigenous culture to be eradicated by the spread of rampant Islam. Those who kowtow to the Imams, such as our pathetic Prime Minister and Anglican church leaders are traitors to Western civilisation.

• christina says:

I promised myself that I’d never vote again but Gerard Batten is growing on me, he’s got more balls than Farage!! Anne Marie Waters??????????

2. James Towell says:

Right now this annoys me! we’re meant to be supporting a man Tommy Robinson who was fighting against Nonce’s to let one in?
    Here’s one of this “Social Media sensations comments” – I was in New York to report on his attempted comeback after a spring when he fell, swiftly and dramatically, down a hole. A few months earlier, a recording was released in which Milo appeared to endorse sex between “younger boys and older men (the age of consent was not, he said, “this black-and-white thing”), and he was dropped first by his publishers Simon & Schuster, then by his employer Breitbart. He was disinvited from the Conservative Political Action Conference.

I know nothing about any of these newcomers, as I am without doubt too old ! I would welcome them into UKIP in the hope that their membership might be attractive to others of similar age. However I would warn of ‘Celebrity Status’ that tends to follow fashion, and to change as the wind of fashion changes ! ….. But that’s enough from this grumpy old man. WELCOME ALL !

4. Barrie says:

Assembling the NEC and new appointed executive. Grassroots members are leaving in droves. Undemocratic self seekers are already in abundance in Westminster we do not need any more. Resign the executive if Ukip is to be saved.

5. John says:

The more people that join UKIP the better in with a new government and out with the old. And then maybe we can start prosecuting the government and Labour party for treason against our Gt Britain and its people

6. David Warwicker says:

UKIP suffered a London based putch of its most useless back room schemers, like Paul Oakley.