EXCLUSIVE: ‘UK Freedom Movement’ Launched To Unify British Freedom Groups

Thousands of pro-Brexit protestors took to the streets on June 23rd, the second anniversary of Britain's vote to leave the EU. The BBC Were totally silent about the rally.

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Ian Hensman says:

I do hope we can be a little more Militant and push our aims more forcefully in future.

2. J.L.Kay says:

Thank God that at last all people in this nation who believe in free speech and patriotism can have a united platform on which to express their opinions, without the fear of being shouted down by the politically-correct so-called liberal left. Let us hope that it is only the beginning for a counter movement to the armchair Socialists and the Marxist academics poisoning the minds of our brightest young in the universities and the destructive forces that would like us to forget our history and the great things that have been achieved by Britons down the centuries, such as building the greatest empire the world has ever known, starting the Industrial Revolution, inventing radar and the jet engine, discovering penicillin etc, etc. I could go on.

I have been advocating our departure from the EU for 30 odd years now. For me the referendum was a hooray moment, when Cameron blinked and gave us a vote, and the result showed that I was a member of the majority ! We only joined due to Ted Heath’s lies, and that ‘black and white fact’ should be on display to the public in our British Museum ! ….. As for the UK FREEDOM MOVEMENT, the three aims noted, ought to be supported by all that are resident in this country, ( with the exception of leaving the EU for remoaners ), but two of the aims are unarguable, bedrock requirements for British people, that could be the ground upon which both Leave and Remain could occupy ! ….. Common ground at last for everyone, and if the monied ‘Elites’ will not accept the two items that are universal to all the people, then those few need to be rejected by everyone. – It would then be a question for the remoaners, as to their acceptance of Democracy, and a visit to the British Museum to view Heath’s lies, should clear the matter !

4. Jim Hammond says:

This is a great initiative. The three stated principles are essential to the existence of our nation as we know (knew?) it and I hope that all true patriots support the initiative as individuals but also the organisations they may belong to.

I also hope that this will lead eventually to a broad coalition dedicated to saving our nation.

5. Pamela Preedy says:

It’s simple to sign up.

6. John Wright says:

The gathering together of like minded people will become a force to be reckoned with, I therefore applaud Richard Inman & Reece Combes for their wisdom in setting-up this movement.
    I very much hope that other excellent, very British organisation’s also see this as an extension of their own systems & will want to co-operate since we all seek the same result & the potential gain will tip the balance in our favour.

7. Alecto says:

I am becoming more and more livid with the British establishment. Our Freedoms are being eroded and a stranglehold put on the media. I have deleted Daily Express from my Favourites when I learned they were blackballing UKIP. Fascists have taken over!