FREE SPEECH: Generation Identity BANNED From Facebook

1. Ian Hensman says:

This comes as no surprise. I have noticed a considerable change in what can be accessed from Facebook also an increase in the number of posts that just quietly disappear from the pages. .. Where do we go from here.?

2. Ian Hensman says:

What is Conspicuous is that every time I go from Kipper Central and post something mentioning Khan and his Mohamedan Crew I meet UP with a message telling me that Kipper Central have configured their security incorrectly .

How wonderful this is ! I am just an ordinary Kipper, and ready to admit that I could be wrong, BUT it seems to me that the EU with their friends in ‘the social media’ have shown their willingness to tilt the argument’s playing field ! So why have they done this ? I have a very lively perception, that unwittingly they have shown their FEAR, that all is not going to plan, and they are DEAD RIGHT TOO !

• Jim Hammond says:

I think you are dead right Mike. If you do not have fear you do not have to do anything. The corollary is that if you are taking lots of action, you have lots of fear. Excuses like hate speech and extremism don’t cut it anymore, and the likes of Yuckerman know it.
      But he doesn’t operate from a principled position just greed so we may see him and ilk change when it suits them. In the meantime it would be really great if a robust alternative to FB, TW, YT etc could be developed and let these become obsolete.

• Lorraine says:

A suitable alternative that we’re able to transfer our fb content to, particularly pictures and albums, I would go for that.

• J. Barrow says:

I think it is getting very obvious that there is a war on against any other view point, first they labelled us fascists, then racists and now far right, that we can have thousands marching for freedom of speech, for Free Tommy and the latest brespxit march, and even the BBC do not mention it, now we get branded as hate speech for the mention of hideous crimes against children.. We need to find another domain sooner the better, I find this authoritive behaviour quite Stasi like.. I have not found anything offensive by GI just the globalists getting afraid of our growing numbers.

4. John Wright says:

I think Mike & Jim have “nailed it!” (A rather appropriate analogy is the cornered rat that will attack) & this is exactly the scenario we face with Barnier, Juncker & Verhofstadt! The EU will undoubtedly use any tactic to delay, derail or destroy Britain ‘s departure from their ranks, but the EU’s obvious desperation reveals that widening chasm between good negotiating & utter stupidity!

5. J.L.Kay says:

Why doesn’t Mayor Khan get his act together and demand more of the Met police on the streets of London in an attempt to control the recent outbreak of shootings and stabbings? The vast majority of the recent murders have been black on black, black on Asian and Asian on Asian. Why has this not been more widely reported by the MSM? We all know why. Because we, the indigenous white population, mustn’t be seen to be victimising our black and Asian brothers, even though they’re responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime relative to their numbers in the general population.

Sorry folks, that’s the truth, I know because I’ve worked in prisons and for the police.

• MIKE MAUNDER says:

Hi J.L.Kay. The Police reasoning by Khan, is summed up by him being Labour, and they couldn’t find their way out of a paper bag ! Since he is also of Islamic persuasion, violence is normal, but the people voted for him, so that’s what they got ! ….. My Son-in-Law is a Prison Officer, and he bears out your comments. – He has only been attacked at work three times, and says that is a light normal !

6. J.L.Kay says:

Hi Mike Maunder
    One of the reasons for increasing violence in jails is the increase in the smuggling of drugs into prisons. There are a number of ways of doing this and I’m sure that your son-in-law knows all or most of them e.g. passing drugs between prisoners and their partners’ mouths in wraps, hiding drugs in babies’ nappies, throwing drugs over prison walls disguised as other objects that are hard to spot, drugs hidden by arrested prisoners in body cavities, under foreskins etc . Yes, is makes you want to throw up, I know. There are various other ways that we won’t reveal. More frequent spot drugs tests would also help but that’s down to manpower.
    As for Khan, he’s an appeaser and a preening Labour lickspittle!!” Perhaps he should try to find out if there 72 virgins waiting for him in Heaven.

7. Ian Hensman says:

In some countries, someone would send him to look for the virgins.