REECE COOMBES: UKIP’s Social Media Revolution Will Finally Spark Britain’s Battle For Freedom

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Tonic says:

Absolutely love Gerard Batten..Not afraid to stand up and tell the Truth..The only politician in Britain worth voting for..

Our UKIP has turned a corner with better leadership and a better approach in general. It was touch and go for a while, but Gerard Batten has turned it round by his stirring up of the grass root Kippers, and I consider that the only way now is up !
    It would be helpful to get one newspaper on our side, but if not, what the hell ! One thing is certain, we have to hold fast to our principals while opening the Party to those who salute such principals, and the view that some folk don’t quite fit, has to change to welcome !

3. Barrie says:

Utter rubbish undemocratic claptrap.

4. Barrie says:

BNP EDL rushing Combat 18 you have no less sonny you have much to learn. Ukip are a clone of such as the hated EU commissioner’s.

5. J.L.Kay says:

Barrie, don’t understand your comments at all. Do you support UKIP or not? if not, you should find another outlet for your opinions and not take up valuable space that could be used by patriots and those who are proud of their country. The BNP, Combat 18 and the EDL have nothing to do with UKIP and are not a part of it.

6. Clive says:

I am an ex-pat been living abroad for the last 23 years because I have been away for more than 15 years I cannot vote in any UK election, also I am unable to vote in any National election where I dwell so I am disenfranchised. this is the reason it would be a waste of my time and yours if I join UKIP

7. Love Liberty says:

Does anyone know what the membership thinks about this?

Does UKIP poll its membership on topics to find out what they actually agree with, desire or dislike?