BREAKING: Theresa May Announces New UK Flag Post-Brexit

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Alan Williams says:

At last something to tickle the funny bone.

2. John Francis says:

Brilliant.
    Even in these desperate times, this article gave me a good laugh!

3. Rowland Evans says:

What’s missing is an image of a prostate Prime Minister with a caption Come and get me Europe.

4. Pamela Preedy says:

Why not abolish whiteness in the flag altogether? That would please Abbott and her ilk. I suggest an all-yellow flag, symbolising the cowardice of the present political regime, most notably the mismanagement of Brexit and appeasement of islam. There are many other failures, too numerous to mention, but backing down to bullies is their speciality. A sickly, weak yellow is what’s needed to fully represent the sheer funk of the pipsqueaks who shame our nation.

5. Paula Walters says:

It needs to include a few yellow feathers

6. J.L.Kay says:

I am thoroughly disgusted at Diane Abbott’s interference once again in white people’s culture. If we want to run up a white flag, then why shouldn’t we? The rainbow flag represents nothing but the spectrum as seen through the prism of anti-family prejudice by those who choose not to reproduce. That’s their prerogative, so let them get on with it. I do think, however that there ought to be some red in the new white flag, perhaps a teeny weeny little red cross in the middle to remind people of the Crusades and that the British people for the most part are nominally Christian. I don’t see blue having any part in our new flag, as the Scots seem happy to do without us (except for our money). They should remember that apart from the UK government, the only sources of income they have are haggis farms, the sporran plantations and some sort of vile yellowish-brown brew that tastes and smells like paint stripper.

An English patriot.

7. Stan Hubbard says:

I am beginning to wonder what planet this lady is on

8. Russell Hicks says:

Superb Reece.

THANKS REECE for a good laugh. There are inescapable truths that we have to take into account. Maggie May will indeed go down in our history, but as the silly bint who sold our country out to our historic foes. What were the efforts of two world wars for ? Why did my own Mother and Father spend their young years in the R.A.F. for ? 1066 was the last time of National defeat, but now we have this stupid sod, handing the Nation over in peace time ! Justice would demand that she be shot, but then Justice has been altered by her too !

10. If she ditches the Union Flag she can get stuffed! Nasty little traitor – bring back the crime of treason and hang the lot of them! DISGRACEFUL!

11. mary says:

Ha Ha Ha Brilliant. would be hilarious if it were not so sad..
    Well done

12. J.L.Kay says:

Look, I am extremely concerned that Left-wing (ie Crypto Communist) politicians are interfering in our right to have a white flag, if we choose to, or anything else white, for that matter. I live in a house called White Gables, I have a white dog, called Whitey and drive a white car. I drink in the White Lion pub in my village and belong to White’s Club in London. I prefer white bread to brown and when I play cricket for the village eleven on a Saturday morning , I dress in whites. The picket fence outside my house is painted white, as is the door of my garage. I grow white flowers in my garden and wear white shirts to work. I have white sheets and pillow cases on my bed and wear a white bow tie on formal occasions. Am I a racist? According to Diane Abbott, I must be.