Having to justify his successor’s behaviour is probably not the sort of question Mr Farage wanted to answer as he left his meeting with the EU’s chief negotiator in Brussels this morning. Having spent...
- 826,074 Hits
Popular This Week (Experimental)
Sign up to our
Subscribe to our newsletter for new content and updates!
Thank you for subscribing. You should have a verification email in your inbox. Please click the link on it to compete your subscription.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
- BREAKING: Tommy Robinson “Voting For UKIP” On May 3rd
- FREE SPEECH: We Can All Be United Under the Banner of Free Speech, Regardless Of Race Or Religion
- OUTRAGE As Wolverhampton Council Plans To Give £500,000 To Immigrants Who Aren’t Eligible For Benefits
- OPINION: Zero Tolerance For Anti-Semitism.
- PUNISHMENT: Eurocrats Plan To Squeeze Patriotic Nations