The declaration by Carles Puigdemont, President of the Generalitat of Catalonia, last night that he will ‘assume the mandate of the people’ has taken Catalonia to the brink of independence and left Spain on...
- 589,320 Hits
Popular This Week (Experimental)
Sign up to our
Subscribe to our newsletter for new content and updates!
Thank you for subscribing. You should have a verification email in your inbox. Please click the link on it to compete your subscription.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
- An African Perspective On Foreign Aid
- UKIP DEBATE: Should We Extend The Interim Leaders Term?
- WATCH: “Will you SACK your vice-chairman?!” – Prescott SLAMS Tory Chairman Over Corbyn Spy Rumours
- Vote Labour If You Want Brexit Betrayed – Farage
- COUNCILLOR RAY TIPPING: Why I Am Back Where I Belong In UKIP