It was Queen Elizabeth I who said ‘I would not open windows into men’s souls.’ Since then, gradually, it has been the hallmark, of Britain to be a country that respects an individual’s conscience,...
- 825,395 Hits
Popular This Week (Experimental)
Sign up to our
Subscribe to our newsletter for new content and updates!
Thank you for subscribing. You should have a verification email in your inbox. Please click the link on it to compete your subscription.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
- BREAKING: Tommy Robinson “Voting For UKIP” On May 3rd
- FREE SPEECH: We Can All Be United Under the Banner of Free Speech, Regardless Of Race Or Religion
- OUTRAGE As Wolverhampton Council Plans To Give £500,000 To Immigrants Who Aren’t Eligible For Benefits
- OPINION: Zero Tolerance For Anti-Semitism.
- PUNISHMENT: Eurocrats Plan To Squeeze Patriotic Nations