Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon (pictured above) is to tell her party faithful at the SNP Conference in Glasgow today that she wants TWO referendums this parliament, to deliver her aim of Scotland being...
- 681,477 Hits
Popular This Week (Experimental)
Sign up to our
Subscribe to our newsletter for new content and updates!
Thank you for subscribing. You should have a verification email in your inbox. Please click the link on it to compete your subscription.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
- JOE SIMONS: The Battle For Speakers Corner
- BREXIT DEAL: Hookem SLAMS “Utter Betrayal” And Calls For March On Downing Street
- TELFORD: Labour Selects Police “Equality & Diversity Officer” Candidate After Abuse Scandal IGNORED To Avoid Racism
- SPEAKERS CORNER: A Movement Is Born
- Rees-Mogg SLAMS “High Priests now Of Remain”