Brexiteers Were BRAINWASHED Claims Lineker

Gary Lineker who really should stick to football punditry has claimed that Brexiteers were ‘brainwashed’.  Speaking to Nick Clegg on a podcast, Mr Lineker said;

“I’m pretty confident that my dad would have voted for Leave. So yes, I think we can understand that people are getting disgruntled and people are fed up with certain immigration issues.

“Europe telling us what to do, though frankly they don’t really.

“Obviously, I think as a nation we can be brainwashed by what we read in newspapers and what we hear on TV.

“Over a period of time, I think that can make people think in a different way to what they would otherwise do.

“It is going to influence some, there is no question about that.”

He was speaking on Mr Cleggs ‘Anger Management’ podcast and went on to express his concern over how the country has been “divided” by Brexit.

Support Kipper Central

Kipper Central is here to spread the real news with the British and global public, without political correctness and without lies.
However, we are an extremely small team each putting in several hours a day, despite none of us having full-time jobs.
We, therefore, rely on the kind support of our readers to keep reporting on the stories that nobody else will and to keep promoting what is truly happening in Britain and across the world.

1. John Francis says:

“I’m pretty confident that my dad would have voted leave”.
    Well at least Gary Linekers’ dad had some sense, pity his son has grown into such an idiot!

2. Jake Bennett says:

Switch off your sets when this twerp comes on. Get onto social media and complain that he is using his celebrity status to further political ambitions. They will soon get rid of him.

3. Ian Edwards says:

I hadn’t realised that the philandering Gary Lineker, who I used to idolise for his football and anchorman skills, is also an intelligent hopeless Leftie like his mate Clegg. Such a waste of two human lives.

Gary Lineker is quite correct. It has been proved that if some people hear the same message enough times, eventually they will believe that the message is true. This is brainwashing, and thankfully there are enough individuals that have intellects sufficiently advanced enough, to check the message against known facts, and so reject the message totally !
    Now Gary is a football pundit and Walkers crisp eater. Crisps are not known to be brain food, and football is an easily understood and accepted form of entertainment. If you then throw into this mix someone like Nick Clegg, who holds that only 7% of our Law is made by the EU, you then have a relaxed mass of people that are comfortable with getting fatter, and load their minds with football facts almost to the exclusion of everything else. A fertile ground for Mr Clegg to work upon !

5. Kathy says:

The papers said that Gary Lineker was a brilliant footballer, do we believe the papers?? He should stick to football or stand in an election!!

6. DEREK SHEARS says:

Lineker thinks he is so knowledgeable and clever and really he is fairly useless. When I watch MOD I am only interested in what Alan Shearer has to say.

7. Peter mcCumisky says:

Gary stick to football.

8. Brian says:

I think Mr Lineker should stick to eating crisps and talking about football, two subjects he knows a little about, rather than talking out of his arse!

9. Andrew says:

Paid all your taxes yet jug ears, you massive money hoovering hypocrite