Tommy Robinson: “I Would Join UKIP”, And It Would Kick Off A “Political Revolution In Britain”

Image: Rebel Media (via screengrab)
  • 24.8K
    Shares

Tommy Robinson has told his followers that he would join UKIP if offered party membership, adding that the party would be “mad” to not consider allowing him in.

In a video posted last night to his Facebook page, Tommy Robinson told his almost 1,000,000 followers that he wants UKIP to “electrify” British politics by offering him membership.

A debate within UKIP over whether or not to offer Robinson party membership was kick-started this week when Kipper Central exclusively revealed the party could be debating the matter at its national conference later this month.

A controversial motion calling for the party’s ruling body, its National Executive Committee (NEC), to offer Robinson party membership will be debated at the conference if party chairman Tony McIntyre gives it the go-ahead.

Tommy said: “I would join UKIP, but I find it amazing that the NEC could make a decision that would prevent their own members from making their own decision on their party.

“The name ‘Tommy Robinson’ has became a symbol; it’s become far more than me! The #FreeTommy movement was not about me! It was about the British public, it was about people all over the world, who feel they’re being dictated to, who feel they don’t have a voice! A movement has been created to give those people a voice.

“On Sunday, the NEC of UKIP, you have a choice to make: do you represent that feeling, or do you crush it? This isn’t actually about me personally; this is about whether you’re willing to take up that movement, willing to politicise that movement, and willing to give people in this country a voice – a voice against the wrongs that we know are happening, a voice to challenge the establishment.”

The motion, proposed by UKIP’s Family & Children spokesman Alan Craig, reads: “Conference believes that Tommy Robinson is a global figure who stands in the long English tradition of anti-establishment rebels with a cause from Robin Hood to the Suffragettes; admires his campaigns both for #FreeSpeech and to expose the authorities’ decades-long silence and inaction over the industrial-scale child sexual abuse by rape gangs; and requests the NEC to consider offering him membership of UKIP.”

Craig told Kipper Central: “Tommy has become a global phenomenon representing those who have been excluded and silenced by the globalist liberal elite.

“He courageously turned his back on all racism and the EDL and now campaigns for free speech and on those issues like rape gangs that the authorities want to ignore.

“He’s now a Kipper at heart and we should welcome him.”

Robinson also revealed that UKIP’s leader is the only politician who has ever made him want to vote, saying: “I’ve watched, and I’ve met Gerard Batten – and I want to say a thank you to UKIP and Gerard Batten to speaking out on my behalf, for reaching out to the people of this country, for going and mixing it with the general people on the street on this country. Gerard is the only politician I’ve watched and I’ve listened to that would make me get up and vote.”

He said that the British mainstream media are “terrified” of him joining UKIP and are working to prevent it, adding: “If you look at the response from the left-wing media in this, they’re terrified of me joining UKIP – they’re terrified! They know the support we have across this country, they know the way the public are feeling, and they want to do everything they can to stop it.”

Seconding the motion is Reece Coombes, the 17-year-old Deputy Chairman of UKIP’s youth wing; Young Independence and the owner of Kipper Central, the platform he used to kick off the debate for UKIP to “stop looking backwards and let Tommy Robinson join UKIP”.

If the motion is debated and accepted at conference, it will return to the NEC whose 12 members will have the final say on whether or not to offer Robinson membership of the party.

Tommy also told his followers that his joining UKIP would give the British people an alternative party like those surging across Europe, and told the party it could lead to 20,000 new members. He said: “UKIP have the opportunity to electrify this country’s working class. I’ve seen people make comments saying ‘Oh if Tommy Robinson joins UKIP, they might lose 2,000 members.’ You might gain 20,000!

“You might cause a political revolution in Britain. We have sat for too long and we get excited about watching the election in Sweden – the Swedish Democrats, good luck to you, we want the best for Sweden! It’s about time the British public had a party they could get excited about!”

Nathan Ryding, who sits on the NEC as well as being the Chairman of Young Independence, exclusively told Kipper Central that he will back the motion on Sunday to give the members a debate on Mr Robinson’s UKIP membership.

Ryding said: “I have chosen to support this motion as it puts the decision to the members.

“It is impossible for the NEC to know how all the members feel about this particular issue, and regardless of personal opinion, I believe it is only right that the members decide.”

Robinson also took the opportunity to praise Nigel Farage’s work on Brexit, but warned him not to condemn those who are “brave” enough to talk about Islam. He said: “I applaud Nigel Farage – Nigel Farage concentrated on Brexit and he deserves the applause for bringing us Brexit. But Nigel wasn’t prepared to talk about Islam.

“Maybe, because he didn’t want to drain himself, and he didn’t want the accusation and the problems it would bring, and he wanted to concentrate on Brexit and well done for that. But please don’t try and condemn other people who are brave enough to talk about this!”

Support Kipper Central

Kipper Central is here to spread the real news with the British and global public, without political correctness and without lies.
However, we are an extremely small team each putting in several hours a day, despite none of us having full-time jobs.
We, therefore, rely on the kind support of our readers to keep reporting on the stories that nobody else will and to keep promoting what is truly happening in Britain and across the world.

• 24.8K
    Shares
  • 24.8K
    Shares

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Anthony Taylor says:

A make of BREAK moment for UKIP ?

2. Malcolm Jackson says:

If Tommy joins UKIP, UKIP’s membership will soar and Ukip will get some MPs elected . A great bonus will be seeing Crowther’s placemen and women leaving UKIP.

3. David Nicholson says:

UKIP has just about won my vote – but with Tommy on board it is guaranteed.

4. Fiona Evans says:

I’m afraid UKIP hasn’t got very far when it comes to winning seats yet but I believe Mr Batten could change all that. At the moment people who voted to leave the EU have no main party representing them, traditional Labour voters have no one to represent them and people who are fed up with politically correct ‘progressive’ parties have no one to vote for; UKIP could pick up all these voters but only if they put making UKIP a real political force first which would mean tolerating different kinds of voters and becoming a truly popular, pragmatic party. Personally I think everyone who is fed up with the status quo and believes in nation states, borders and liberal democracy, regardless of previous political affiliations or social/economic status should unite to get rid of the globalist, social democracy, open borders elites. If UKIP reject Tommy Robinson they will be playing right in to the hands of the MSM and political elites who like to portray UKIP and Tommy Robinson as ‘far-right’ and ‘racist’ although neither are.

5. Naomi says:

What a marvellous idea. I am all for it and I pray that the NEC will allow the membership to vote on this. Islam is now the biggest foe to way of life as Tommy so cogently explains in his address to the Oxford Union

Tommy Robinson at the Oxford Union talking about the Muslim terrorising take over of Luton

and things are much worse now read about the jihad rape gangs in East Meat over decades

Easy Meat: Inside Britain’s Grooming Gang Scandal
    Peter McLoughlin spent years believing the Leftist narrative, namely it was ‘a racist myth’ that organised Muslim groups in Britain and the Netherlands (‘grooming gangs’) were luring white schoolgirls into a life of prostitution. But in 2009 he first encountered people who said their children had been groomed like this. These informants had non-white people in their immediate and extended family, and were thus unlikely to be racists. So McLoughlin dug deeper and what he found shocked him: there were mounds of evidence that social workers, police officers, Muslim organisations, journalists and even some Members of Parliament must have known about these grooming gangs for decades, and they had turned a blind-eye to these crimes. He also came across references to incidents where any proof had since vanished. McLoughlin spent several years uncovering everything he could and documenting this scandal before the evidence disappeared. He demonstrates that the true nature of this grooming phenomenon was known about more than 20 years ago. While he was writing this book, Parliament was forced by rising anger in Britain to conduct its own low-key investigation. The eventual report concluded the grooming problem was basically in one town: Rotherham. Official reports finally admitted there were more than 1400 victims in this otherwise unremarkable town. McLoughlin argues the authorities will continue their cover-up of this scandal, with many thousands of new victims across the country every year. The criminal indicators in Rotherham are to be found in scores of towns across Britain. McLoughlin’s book is an attempt to get the public to wake up, for them to demand civilised solutions, because if the social contract breaks down, people may turn to vigilante justice as the prostituting of schoolgirls continues unabated. The book documents the hidden abuse of Sikh victims by grooming gangs, and how Sikhs in Britain have already resorted to vigilante justice. The book exposes how political correctness was used to silence potential whistle-blowers, and how this grooming phenomenon demonstrates that multiculturalism does not work. Every layer of authority in the British state comes under detailed examination to expose their part in the scandal. McLoughlin leaves no stone unturned, and at 130,000 words in length, it is likely to be the most detailed critique of this scandal for years to come.

6. Ian Edwards says:

I hope UKIP embraces what Tommy has to offer, although he is a rough diamond with some support he could help take UKIP to the ‘next level’ in order to compete with the two establishment parties in the Post Brexit debates ahead. Regaining our sovereignty and laws only to lose them again to Islam and Sharia is not an option in my opinion. Tommy needs to be brought into the political sphere.

7. Geoff Sykes says:

How do you become a member of UKIP

8. AW says:

Sign tommy up! Saviour needed against the liberal degenerates, the passifists and pleasers, corrupt establishment, bring the revolution. Save the British people

9. Mark Ryan says:

UKIP may be a party to unite disaffected Tories and the working class with Tony Robinson in the mix. Considering what is about to happen with regard to Europe UKIP will be only party representing the 52%. The Brexiteers may not get the UK out of Europe but when we don’t leave they will want a voice.

With a move of Labour moderates to the Liberal party. The Labour party and the Tory party could be bystanders to a UKIP vs Liberal face off.

When I joined UKIP Reece, nobody asked me if I had ever been a member of an organisation or Party that ran contra to UKIP ! As it happens, I have never had membership of any Party until UKIP. I took out UKIP membership because at last I had found a Political Home ! Tommy Robinson has become a ‘Public figure’, and was connected to EDL, but left that group. If UKIP bars Tommy from membership, that will send me the signal that this Party is content to stay on the side-lines of politics, rather than getting stuck in against the ‘Old Establishment’, and my own interest in UKIP would be somewhat diminished. WELCOME TOMMY INTO UKIP !

11. Denise says:

I will join UKIP if Tony Robinson does. You will all have my total support.
    Nigel was brilliant as is Gerard, and it’s about time people removed their blinkers and showed some appreciation for what the real Tommy is trying to achieve – for all the right reasons. I take my hat off to you. Brilliant, well-done!

12. Love Liberty says:

Pity the poor journalists as they juggle the words ‘far right’ ‘bigot’ ‘racist’ etc in their plight at which label to use for UKIP and which for Robinson.

How they will sweat whether to write “UKIP accepts far right bigot” Or “Far right UKIP accepts bigot” or “UKIP bigots lurch far right” or “Bigot Robinson proves UKIP is far right” or “Joining UKIP proves Robinson is far right”

The combinations are endless and will lead to dangerous spontaneous conjunction.

• MIKE MAUNDER says:

Well Love Liberty, this is why I ceased to have a Daily Paper, or the Sundays ! There is nowt but bent opinion, in place of straight news, and they expect me to BUY that crap ! There must be lots of folk who do buy papers, because they are still in business. Maybe there are lots of people who are just too damned lazy to form their own opinions today ! Many walk around with their eyes glued to their phone, seeing what some total nobody thinks. Perhaps that is why freedom of speech has taken such a knock these days, as there are so many just silently taking in, rather than thinking and then giving out !

13. Builderman says:

I am with you all the way on that .Let tommy join and I and my family will join.

14. Robert Crossan says:

Over on UKIP Daily there seem to be more voices intent on keeping Tommy out.
    My partner and I will leave UKIP if a true and brave Patriot like Tommy is not allowed to join.
    Tommy AND UKIP would electrify the British political scene.

15. Bobbyboy says:

If Tommy gets joined up I will definitely follow, If he doesn’t you won’t get my membership or my vote, this country needs him and so do UKIP, more than ever now.

16. Malcolm Jackson says:

It looks like Steve Crowther and Nigel Farage’s Mud slime 5th column still control the UKIP NEC. With Gerard Batten retiring in March 2019, it looks like the end of UKIP if Tommy Robinson is not allowed membership of UKIP. I will be voting for whichever political party Tommy backs.