THOUGHT POLICE: Police Urge Public To Report Anything Which “Feels Like” Hate Crime

• 9.5K
    Shares

South Yorkshire Police Force have launched a campaign against “non-crime hate incidents”, urging the public to report anything “perceived” to be hateful.

The police force issued a statement saying they will not “tolerate” hate, even if that “hate” cannot be proven and is perfectly legal.

In a tweet last night, the force said: “In addition to reporting hate crime, please report non-crime hate incidents, which can include things like offensive or insulting comments, online, in person or in writing.

“Hate will not be tolerated in South Yorkshire. Report it and put a stop to it #HateHurtsSY”

A graphic attached to the tweet read: “Hate crime is an incident or crime, which is perceived to be motivated by prejudice or hostility against a person’s race, faith, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.”

The tweet has faced criticism from many online users, who argue that police should be investigating and preventing actual crimes which break the law rather than legal “hate incidents”.

Users have also expressed concern about the fact that police are investigating anything “perceived to be motivated by prejudice or hostility”, pointing out that many things are “perceived” as hateful even if they are not.

One user wrote: “Great job guys – just glad you’ve dealt with that spate of knife attacks, mass, systematic rape clubs you’ve allowed to foster and those murders wot have been appearing lately they you now have time to chide & threaten us into being nice to each other.”

The force aims to investigate anything which “feels like” a crime, as South Yorkshire Police Force’s website explains: “The Police can only prosecute when the law is broken, but we also want to know about non-crime hate incidents.

“These incidents may not be criminal offences but often can feel like a crime to those affected, and can sometimes escalate to crimes, therefore, we work with partners to try and prevent this from happening.

“Non-crime hate incidents include things such as offensive or insulting comments, online, in person or in writing.”

South Yorkshire Police Force was thrown into controversy in July as Senior Officers were investigated over their failings to tackle the Rotherham rape gang scandal, in which over 1,400 girls suffered horrific abuse.

Support Kipper Central

Kipper Central is here to spread the real news with the British and global public, without political correctness and without lies.
However, we are an extremely small team each putting in several hours a day, despite none of us having full-time jobs.
We, therefore, rely on the kind support of our readers to keep reporting on the stories that nobody else will and to keep promoting what is truly happening in Britain and across the world.

• 9.5K
    Shares
  • 9.5K
    Shares

Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain.

1. Alan Williams says:

Encouraging the reporting of “feelings” to the police of any kind shows either a feeble grasp on reality or a fear of totalitarian bosses determined to enforce their will over the claims of true justice.

2. Malcolm Jackson says:

South Yorkshire Police, like every other Police Force in the UK is controlled by Tony Blair’s treacherous Common Purpose organisation. Every UK Police Commissioner is a Common Purpose member, bought and paid for by Blair and Soros. Any fast tracked police officer frrom the rank of Inspector or Superintendent and bove is Common Purpose. The Police are our enemy, aiding and abetting the Islamic conquest of the UK.

I sure am unable to find which side of the Law I am on. I hate nobody, but I do have observations arrived at by a little reading and study, so is this illegal now ? Am I breaking a Law in sharing my views ? You see, in all honesty I have read the Holy Bible and Koran, as well as evaluating the lives of Jesus and Mohammad. This has lead me to an opinion, that Islam is nothing more than Mohammad’s Insurance Policy with fear, for the continuance of his Empire unto world domination by Islam. I don’t hate Muslims, rather I feel sorry that they have settled for utter nonsense, in the face of true religious faith, built upon love ! – ILLEGAL ? ? ?

4. Mike. says:

This says all, other police forces are doing this also. Never mind looking after VICTIMS of crime, the mentality in the Police establishment is the headlong rush down the P.C. road. As I see the future, communities will have their own private security patrols or something similar because we won’t be able to reply on the Police anymore. The time taken to get any response to thefts, criminal damage etc. are already noticeable.

5. Cllr Philip Winter (UKIP) says:

Right then, let’s play these crazy house rules!
    Now what we folks require is all the contact methods in order to report these thousands of cases, so can you publish helpful information?
    My guess is this, much “hate” and thinking crimes are going to take place at the Green, Lib/Dem, Conservative and Labour Party Conferences?
    Now let’s support the Police Appeal here folks as compliant citizens, and report every incident we see communicated by the Communist media. They want to investigate such things so let’s give them enough nonsense to sift through for the next thirty-years?

6. J.L.Kay says:

British citizens can think, say and write whatever they like, as long as it is not libelous, slanderous or defamatory or is in breach of Section 5 of the Public Order Act. I would gladly go to court if someone tried to prosecute me for expressing a personally-held opinion that does not attack or criticise anyone personally . If I said I don’t like Turkish people that is a personal expression of of feeling, not an attack on any one individual.

If the police don’t like my opinions, then they can prosecute me.

• Stanley Cutts says:

I agree JLK, and I don’t like the police any more, they’ve lost the plot. Why are we allowing them to involve themselves in anything other than enforcing the law? It would be laughable if it weren’t so pathetic. No wonder the wise coppers are leaving the force in droves – they are lions led by donkeys!

7. Anthony Taylor says:

Can I make an official complaint against the SY Police for what I ‘feel’ is hateful conduct, for their obvious dereliction of duty by failing to move to arrest Grooming/rape gangs, back in the day?

Within the sphere of hate crime, in fact in its centre, are the Muslims ! Dear fellow Kippers, I have no hate for Muslims, in fact I feel very sorry for them, being brought up to believe in the nonsense of Islam and missing the truth brought to us by The Lord Jesus who was God in mortal flesh, and our Redeemer ! Muslims that murder, and rape young girls, I am prepared to accept them being brought to Justice. However, right now the Police and Courts seem reluctant to activate our Laws, for reasons of their own ! My opinions come from an amount of study, so am I guilty of coming to an opinion ? The trouble is that I can’t, and won’t backtrack !

9. uklcr says:

Hmmm. Talking about non issues is a deflection from talking about issues that matter. The proverbial red herring. While non crime hate activity is occupying the outraged real issues like Brexit gets pushed off the front page to the more irrelevant issues basket. This can only be political manipulation and game playing.

10. mike bates says:

ah bless all the snowflakes sorry so so sorry your upset by nothing in particular