ROTTEN REMOANERS: Talk Show Host SLAMS “Thick And Stupid” Brexiteers

• 4.3K
    Shares

Brexiteers have had to endure the slings and arrows of the establishment and its stooges ever since they dared to vote for British freedom on June 23rd 2016.

James Whale, a talkRADIO host, confirmed in an exchange with Conservative MP and Brexiteer Mark Francois that he thought the British public were thick and his co-host Ash Gould thinks that the vote should be restricted to people on an income of over £50,000 per year.

Francois challenged Whale directly: “You’re saying essentially that the British public are a bit thick?”

Whale responded: “Oh no, absolutely. Ash and I agree. Ash doesn’t think that anybody who doesn’t earn over £50,000 a year should be allowed to vote.”

Gould qualified this: “Well that’s not because they are thick, it’s because they don’t have a stake in society.”

Whale was unrepentant, saying there are lots of “thick and stupid people about”: “None of them listens to this program, the thick and stupid people are watching inane television at this moment. There are a lot of people who shouldn’t have the vote. This is the whole thing about ‘oh you can’t call them stupid, it might offend them’.”

Two truly Rotten Remoaners…..

Support Kipper Central

Kipper Central is here to spread the real news with the British and global public, without political correctness and without lies.
However, we are an extremely small team each putting in several hours a day, despite none of us having full-time jobs.
We, therefore, rely on the kind support of our readers to keep reporting on the stories that nobody else will and to keep promoting what is truly happening in Britain and across the world.

• 4.3K
    Shares
  • 4.3K
    Shares

1. J.L.Kay says:

I think that there you have two people who are destined for the long drop when the revolution comes, Comrades. Anyone else agree?

2. Carol says:

James who? Talk Radio – who listens to that? More idiots who think up something utterly stupid to say in an effort to get airtime and 5 minutes of fame. Don’t give them the oxygen of publicity, without it they will simply wither and die away. Of the same ilk as the ghastly ‘memememe’ Chris Evans who ruined Top Gear and then totally ruined the Radio 2 Breakfast Show – despite claims to the contrary by the BBC that they had “gained listeners”LOL – and is off to ruin Virgin Radio’s breakfast show listening audience. IMHO he and Branson are more than welcome to each other.

3. J.L.Kay says:

PS I will bet that Whale and his mate are politically correct apparatchiks who believe in globalisation and all that rubbish! Oh and if that’s a photo of James Whale, then he’s an ugly sod!

4. John Mallows says:

Vermin….

5. Yvonne Jones says:

James Whale He is discriminating against the lower paid he should be arrested the vile evil nasty pig
    WHO IS HE ANYWAY some TV bloke who comes on TV when everyone had gone to bed he an arrogant vile little Pratt

6. Anthony Taylor says:

James Whale is a ‘ Has Been’ and in consequence, he is grasping at straws. SAD!

7. Paul Millen says:

Well I must be thick as I never listen to talk radio. I have heard it’s a load of rubbish and thick people listen to it.
    Guess that means Emergency Service workers, Police, Teachers et al should not be allowed to vote?
    What these two clowns really mean is people who disagree with what they think should not be allowed to vote?
    Do the two clowns know what fascism is?

Well I guess Darrell that this puts me on a whole different plain to Whale and Gould. I have no time or interest to listen to the likes of them or any other boring, self interested nonentity. Whale in particular has to be so far up himself with opinion, that if he were not, he would struggle to be on a minimum wage. Just what is his skill or ability ? Darned if I know what it is ! He might be entertainment for the brain dead, but I made my mind up when I walked into one of his programs, and listed it as drivel ! Life is too short to listen to the fool !

9. Paulski says:

James Whale, like a lot of liberal commentators has this kind of faux outrage mixed with ad hominem abuse when he can’t express himself properly.

It morphs into a sense of superiority over the people he speaks to but really it’s because he doesn’t know enough about what he is talking about. In essence I would say that James Whale and his ilk are a bit ill informed about the issues that they have been instructed to talk about.

It is rather tiresome to listen to their lack of grasp of the issues projected on to the callers that have the misfortune to be talking to them.

In the words of Whale himself he is a bit thick to understand the issues from a perspective other than his own.

10. StuartJ says:

-“Ash and I agree. Ash doesn’t think that anybody who doesn’t earn over £50,000 a year should be allowed to vote.”

How very…. elitist!

So ‘poor’ people shouldn’t be allowed to vote? Why, because they may not agree with what those who earn over £50k a year think?

How dare us ‘poor’ people be allowed to exercise our democratic right to vote!

I earn about £20k a year, and have lived in the UK all my working life, paying taxes etc. What right does this snob have to tell me that I do not have the right to make democratic choices at election time?

11. Pauline says:

I doubt he has many friends. Who would want to be associated with such an arrogant prick?

12. T.G.Rob says:

Pillocks like these two and many others who are on vastly inflated incomes start to think they have intelligence.
    Many of the ‘stars’ of television’s thousands earn far more than they are worth as well as our useless politicians.
    Who is worth more to society? one of these gobshites or a care home worker?

13. VB says:

Well he should be thrown off of the radio for such a stupid comment himself …because the public do not agree with “His” thoughts on Brexit…Another REMOANER…

14. Anthony Taylor says:

Dear People,
    I am somewhat confused by the content of the ‘Ash’ stated sentence i.e. the ‘Double Negative’ – “doesn’t think, …. doesn’t earn”.
    I was taught ‘two negatives make a positive’, and given that that rule still stands, (as far as I am aware) ,can it be said that we are guilty of an almost frenzied feeding?

Compliments of the Season to ALL.

15. Mark says:

He of the school of Nick Ferrari, total media fake snake. Mr payola.